Schroedahl Automatic Recirculating (ARC) Valves provide minimum flow protection for centrifugal pumps.
Fully mechanical, the valves provide a simple and reliable solution to protect pumps. The ARC Valve combines check valve and bypass valve in one unit. ARC valves are widely used on boiler feed pumps, process pumps and cooling water units. For high value centrifugal pumps, the ARC valve provides the best protection against minimum flow.
The TDM series is a reliable solution for higher pressure units, below are specifications and useful information for these valves.
- Forged body
- Available in pressure classes 300lbs – 4500lbs
- Sizes from 1″ – 12″ (Higher upon request)
- Multistage bypass for reliable pressure reduction
- Materials from Cast Steel and Stainless Steel
- 3.1 Material Certificates as Standard
- -196C up to 260C can be accomodated
- ANSI, DIN and other flanges as required